Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, April 10, 2014

Thanks for being card *Inspired By Stamping*

Today I'd like to share a card I created using some Inspired by Stamping products. I am still loving the Vintage Paper pad and I used as my basis for the card. It was so soft and the designs so subtle that layering the pieces was just the right technique to showcase them all without making it too overwhelming to the eye. 

Thanks for being card
The sentiment stamp came from this set and I also used the Fancy die cut in this card. To add some dimension and texture, I added some pink buttons. 


What have been your favorite products lately?

Till next time,
Grace


No comments: