Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, July 1, 2014

G & E layout *Inspired By Stamping*

Hi there IBS friends. Have you ever felt that there are certain things that just needed to be documented right away as a scrapbook page? I was going through my pictures recently and saw this photo of my parents from about three years ago and it reminded me of the health issues that my father had to endure in the beginning of the year. It made me want to write about how much strength and hope I took away from the way my mom and dad tackled this challenge. Here's the page that came about....

g&e layout

I used a few IBS stamps and the new Fancy label dies 3 set to make the page "pretty" without taking away from the main reason I created the page.

g&e layout-001
 

 The Fancy label dies 3 set is so fun and perfect for layering elements with.

g&e layout-002
 

g&e layout-003
   

 I hope this page inspired you guys to document a part of your life today.  

clip_image014.jpg
Fancy Labels 3

clip_image022_thumb.jpg
Fancy Labels Dies 3

image_thumb.png
 
Arrows, Inspired By Stamping
Vintage Banners, Inspired By Stamping
Little Flowers, Inspired By Stamping
Others: Pattern papers, Cardstock, Enamel dots, Paint, Stickers, Pen, Vellum, Border punch, Adhesive

No comments: