Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Friendship card *Inspired By Stamping*

Hi there IBS friends, Grace here to share with you a card that I created using the new Friends Forever stamp set....

friendshipcard
 

 I liked the script image and thought I'd stamp it on Kraft cardstock with distress red ink. I love the deep and rich results. I matched that stamped paper with some black pattern paper. It made for an elegant foundation for this card. I also punched out some butterflies with the stamped kraft cardstock and then added as my embellishments in this card.

friendshipcard-001
 

clip_image016_thumb.jpg


Inspired-by-Stamping-Friends-Forever-stamp-set.jpg


  Friends Forever stamp, Inspired By Stamping
 Others: Pattern papers, cardstock, enamel dots, butterfly and border punch, inks, ribbon.

No comments: