Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, September 22, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving card *Inspired By Stamping*

Hi crafty friends. Grace here to share with you a quick card that reflects the season that we are about to come into. I love the autumn season. The weather is a little bit cooler and the leaves start turning into it's Fall colors. So beautiful!

happythanksgivingcard_sept
 

With this card, I rummaged through my scrap stash and gathered papers that reflected the sentiment/season of my card. Then I used the Happy Fall stamp set to add my sentiment along with some fall leaves.  I decided to curl the edges of my handcut leaves to create some dimension and "motion" to my card.

  happythanksgivingcard_sept-001

  Thank you for joining me today and Happy creating. -Grace

clip_image013_thumb.jpg    




Happy Fall stamp set, Inspired By Stamping
Others: Cardstock; Pattern paper (Basic Grey, Lawn Fawn, Echo Park); Enamel dots (homemade); Inks (American Crafts); Black Pen (Millennium, Zig)

No comments: