Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Sunday, November 23, 2014

Stockings Gift Tags *Inspired by Stamping*

One of my new traditions for the Holiday season is giving homemade gifts from the kitchen. About two years ago I started making fudge and I fell inlove with how (a) fairly easy it was to make them and (b) they're quite delicious. My favorite one is the pumpkin pecan fudge. Just thinking about it makes me giddy! 

Anyways, part of my packaging for the fudge gifts are handmade tags and I love how most Inspired By Stamping stamp sets come with a downloadable cut file that can be used with the Silhouette machine. In the project below, I made four tags with a stocking cut file as my base. I added some stamping and twine and it's ready to be added to my homemade gifts this year.

Stocking Gift Tags
I cut the stockings twice from each pattern paper so that both sides of the tag would have the same pattern paper. Note: If you are replicating this project, make sure you flip on of the stocking image first before cutting it.

I then inked up the edges, stamped the stocking edge, added some leaves (which I cut as well) and my sentiment. Since the tags were about 1 1/2" wide, the sentiment I chose was small as well. 


So there you have it. Another quick project to add some homemade touch to your gift giving this year. 

For more info about the stamps used in this project as well as all the latest releases from Inspired by Stamping, please visit the site here

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Vicki Dutcher said...

These are so cute! I can see them on a gift :)