Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Wishing you a Beautiful day card *Challenge entry*

I love sketches. They are always my "go-to" prompts for inspiration. The card below was made with this sketch in mind....

Wishing you a beautiful day card
I used some scraps from my layout yesterday (see post below) and a stamp from Inspired by Stamping which can be found here. I added some pink buttons for a visual triangle and called it a day. I love the simplicity of the card and the many ways I can take the sketch into my own style.

I'm lovin' the colors on this card. It takes me back to a warmer season, something I'm missing right now because of snow on the ground and cold weather.

Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: