Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, January 26, 2015

Book Review- Life's Golden Ticket

Another thing that I would like to make a monthly post in this blog are book reviews. Over the past years, I've become a bookworm. Although lately, I am not able to enjoy reading as much as I did in the past because of school but when I can, I try to dive into a good fiction title at least once a month. 

I hope to share some of my recent reads here and I hope you will share your favorite titles in the comment section below as well. I like to add them to my "to-read" list in GoodReads. 

For my first book review/share, I invite you to read this one...
*click on the image for more info*

According to Good Reads: "What If . . . You Were Handed a Ticket That Could Magically Start Your Life Anew? In what is sure to become a classic, Brendon Burchard has crafted a triumphant tale of personal growth and change that will inspire any reader who has ever wished for a second chance."

My review: 
I read this book over the Winter break and the story line was so engaging and touching that I finished it in three days. I love how the story line helps me, as a reader, to take stock on my life and the track that I'm threading. My favorite part of the book was in the beginning when it was mentioned that  it's better to have a life of SUBSTANCE rather than a life of SUCCESS. It takes me back to a famous talk by a leader in my church named Dallin H. Oaks. You can find that here. There are always good things to reach out for, maybe even better things but the really best things to commit to is anything that would bring substance to our lives. 

So now it's your turn. What kind of book have you read that have left you inspired? Please share in the comment section. 

Thank you for stopping by. 

Till next time,
Grace

DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to review the books that I share in my blog. I am just a big book worm and loves to share the great reads that I find.

No comments: