Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Little Lady layout

Happy Wednesday friends. I hope that your week is going great. We are experiencing a winter wonderland here and although it's a pretty sight, I am deciding to admire it from the comforts of my warm home. 

Speaking of comforts, I am enjoying working with my homemade scarlet kit this month. It has all of the colors that is within my comfort zone.  If you would like to see what I included in my homemade kit, please see the video here

Here's a single page layout that I made recently....


and it's based off of this sketch from Stuck! sketches blog...

I had mentioned in my video where I share the contents of this kit that I wasn't sure if I will be able to use thus die cut title. I was so thrilled to find these set of photos in my stash that worked well, not only with the title, but with the colors of the kit.

The sketch had a flower on the bottom portion of the layout and I didn't put any flower in my kit so I went through my stash and found this hot pink piece which I layered with a white one and a brad.

I heat embossed the white arrow stamps on this layout and sprinkled the white sequins.

I bought some new ink for my typewriter so I'm happily using that for my journaling lately.

So there you have it. Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a pretty page, with gorgeous photos! Love the addition of the third. Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

Tracy P said...

Love your journal strips and your photos are so adorable and fun. Great colors too! Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

KerrynF said...

Fabulous work, great to see an extra photo. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?! Sketches