Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Pin To Done- Diaper and Wipe Fabric Case

Hello crafty friends. If you remember last month, I introduced a new monthly share called "pin to done". This is my attempt to learn something new and also to get some of those projects that I've pinned checked off. 

This month's project is this diaper and wipe carrying case made with fabric. Although I have a large diaper bag that carries all of my baby essentials, I found that my diapers gets lost underneath all of the clothes and blankets and it takes time to shuffle in the bag to retrieve them. This little case makes changing diapers fast and efficient.


I got the idea and followed the tutorial from this Source

I liked how easy her tutorial was. Had some leftover fabrics from making Mason's rag quilt so I used that.

This is one of those projects that can be done in less than two hours, including cutting the fabric, ironing the pieces and sewing. Here are some more close ups...






Thank you for stopping by. I hope this share inspired you to go through your Pinterest boards and bring one of your pins to life.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: