Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, January 25, 2016

"Just Plain Fun" layout

Happy Monday friends. I'm starting off this week with some layouts inspired by some challenges going on this month. If you've been following me, you know that I get most of my mojo from challenges, especially sketches. This one is specifically from the Stuck Sketches blog


I used my homemade scrapbook kit for this month. If you wanna see the items that I placed in this kit, you can watch this video...


Here are some more close ups....


I moved the title to the top, just over the circle so I'll have more room.

Thank you for stopping by.

till next time,
Grace

4 comments:

Laura Creates said...

Such a great take on the sketch, love how you did your title! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Devra said...

this page is all about fun!I love the whimsy you created with the circle. Nice job! Thanks for sharing at Stuck?! Sketches.

Sarah said...

Love this page - love all the embellishments - Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches. Hugs Sarah x x x

Cassie said...

What a fun page! I love how you added the title around the circle! Great job making the sketch your own! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!